Ecological Literacy in Design Education
A collaboration space working toward ecological literacy in design education.
Ecological literacy is recognized as a foundational element for a shift to sustainability. This site is a place to explore the challenges and opportunities of transition as we work towards the goal of embedding ecological literacy in design education. What can you do?
1. JOIN A GROUP or make a new group for your institution/organisation.
2. REPLY to a forum or blog comment - or POST your own topic.
3. INVITE your friends, colleagues and classmates to join.
4. CALCULATE your ecological footprint. Try: BioRegional or Wattson. .
5. DOWNLOD the '2012 Imperative' and start work at your university.
6. SHARE resources by uploading case studies, documents or slideshows.
7. TELL us about the state of ecological literacy in your institution.
8. REDUCE emission by 10% at your university.
*This network cannot accept any new members until we raise £150 for hosting fees and maintenance. If you can help please donate here.*